Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My First Post

                                                                       


 I have decided to blog my experience while on my healthy journey at Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach Florida.
  I will be leaving next Sunday, and will be staying there for two-full weeks. I am nervous, yet excited. I have dabbled in the holistic world for a few years now and like the idea of healing without drugs.


Over these next two-weeks prior to leaving, I will cut out caffeine, cut back on my sugar intake, meat and dairy. Doing this helps deter major detox symptoms. The detox can bring on headaches, body aches, nausea..yes, even vomiting. Sometimes it feels as if one has the flu. All of this may last a few days, up to one week. It all depends on the lifestyle one is living. The less chemicals you put into your body, the easier the transition is.


I am looking forward to blogging. This is the first time I have ever done this. I hear it is therapeutic as well as a great way to track your memories for many years to come.


Sooo...here I go...good clean living just around the corner.

                                             ~Hippocrates Health Institute~

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you and looking forward to walking alongside you on your journey, Chris! Someday, you'll look back on where it all began and feel proud of how far you've come. I can't wait to hear about how it's going and to watch as you touch the lives of others with your story. I wish you a clean, healthy and peaceful life, and I only wish I was going with you! Blessings to you on this journey toward better health! I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Roni. Maybe you will be able to join me the next time I go? I have a feeling you would love it! Very peaceful there..:)

    ReplyDelete