Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dealing With Chronic Pain

My main reason I look forward to going to Hippocrates, is so I can help my chronic pain. Due to a cervical fusion 11-yrs ago, I have developed arthritis and more stress on the spinal column. Usually when one has surgery, arthritis can set in and cause pain.  I need to find a new way, a healthier way so I can manage my pain without meds.


At Hippocrates, I will learn how to eat a diet that will heal, rejuvenate and cleanse my body. This type of diet is raw/vegan. I will incorporate wheatgrass, colon cleansing and massages to help the process.


With my posts, I will go into further detail how wheatgrass is the miracle food. It is the MAIN ingredient in the detox and I will explain how it can heal in many ways...internally and externally.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds very interesting and I can't wait to learn more! I've been reading a lot about clean eating, as a friend of mine suggested it to me and honestly, the whole news story on "pink slime" makes me want to become a vegetarian! I have a feeling we're gonna learn a lot from you!

    ReplyDelete